Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bright and Bold

When I had finished with my Artistic Autumn envelope swap, I had this piece of scrap I had stamped 'off' onto. I loved the mess and mix of colours and wondered what to do about it. I then got out my new EK punches - from Paola, of course - and punched out the flowers. I remember seeing them crinkle the flowers on some blog posts, so I tried it out. In hind sight, I should have swiped the creases with a distress pad so that they show up. However, I pressed on and scratched around matched as best I could, paper from my stash, used my SU scallop border punch, then found this prestamped sentiment all cut and ready to go, a scrap of ribbon, "Paola's" fantastic pearls, and Voila (French) - Walla (Sarf Efrikan), my bright and bold card. Must say, for me, these colours are totally O.T.T.  lol......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz