Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Punch Swatch

I thought I would share an idea I picked up whilst blog hopping. I used offcut cards, all cut to same size, punched a hole to thread onto a ring and then grouped my punches and 'punched' onto these cards, recorded the name and size etc. It makes looking for a certain punch, or checking whether the image/words will fit, so much easier. Just remember to update with new punch purchases. Oh yes, when on a shopping binge, take the swatch with you and you won't duplicate purchases.

2 comments:

  1. A brilliant idea Moz, thanks for sharing. Where do you purchase your punches from ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea Moz, but at this stage i am way too far behind
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz