Friday, May 14, 2010

Bright and Pretty

We had a birthday in the office on Monday and I made this card for this special young lady. She is sassy and sweet, odd combination, but that is Candice, so I looked for something bright and pretty to use. In the pack of assorted papers I purchased from Paola - lovely selection she sent me - I chose this piece. It was double sided so I thought it a sin to cover the inside so I left it as is and wrote the message straight onto the card. Because this piece was so 'busy' I kept it simple - punched a circle out of the front, tied a ribbon through the hole and around to the front and added a bow. The flower was made out of punched flowers, folded into four and glued onto a base. Bit fiddly, but very pretty and as we all have flower punches, it was another use for them. A bit of bling in the centre as well as on the sentiment strip, which was stamped with a Heidi Swapp stamp, which I love.
I'll be away for a few days, so will catch up with you all soon! Enjoy the week-end!

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Moz. thanks for entering my DT call and good luck.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this DP too, isn't it gorgeous? A lovely card Moz.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz