Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Black and White......

My favorite - can you tell???
I had some pre-embossed cardstock in black so matched it up with white using the Cuttlebug Embossing folder - Distressed Stripes. Flipped the black in the opposite direction to the white. My dear friend Paola sent me the sentiment with some others, as a thank you for an order I placed with her - she spoils me rotten, but I am not complaining! They are awesome as they seem to fit into all the sizes I love to use in for my sentiments - thank you Paola!! The die I used is Nestabilities Labels Ten - the smallest die in the set. Love this set! The butterfly stamp set I found at a local craft shop. It is by Hampton Arts. A lovely set, all the same size round, which I am pleased to say, fits one of my round punches perfectly - so expect to see more as time marches on. Added a few of paola's Pearls and some dotty ribbon from my stash. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz