Friday, July 23, 2010

A card for a friend of a friend...................

My very dear friend in Springs has a friend who has just had a double mastectomy and will be facing the whole chemo story shortly. I was in the throws of making my CANSA bookmarks for Sharon when I heard this, so I made this card for Olga and popped a bookmark into the envelope. I do hope this lifts her spirits a little and that she knows that there are lots of prayers for her and the many other sufferers out there.
The sentiment says it all..............................

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Moz. I am sure your friend's friend will love receiving this and the bookmark, which is such a special creation. hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz