Saturday, July 31, 2010

Parcel for Dad

At last I finished Dad's socks!
They were for Father's Day - albeit 7 weeks late!
Anyway, I knew he would appreciate the gift. I dug around for a photo to use on the card and came across a tiny black and white photo of Dad holding me. I think I was about 3 months old. Anyway, I decided to go with this photo, which I enlarged. I used paper from a pack sent to me by Cariena from the Scrapbook Studio. The colours were perfect and so nice to have co-ordinated papers ready to work with. I used the reverse nesties method with the photo, keeping the rest very simple. I popped a couple of 'gourmet finds' in for Dad to try out. Lovely to share these little things with someone special. Only a parent could appreciate the wierd combination in this parcel. He was thrilled, and that makes me very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz