Saturday, July 17, 2010

Precious Little One

I have the privilege of working with a lovely young lady. She is everything I would love in a daughter, if I had one, and my working hours  have brightened considerably! We share lots of laughter amidst rather dismal situations, and survive to laugh some more! She has lifted my spirit and I have found fun again. We work so well together, it was almost 'meant to be'.
She became an Aunt again last week and I asked her for a photograph of the lovely little girl. I put together this card for her to give to her brother and wife today, when the baby is christened.
I so love making 'photo' cards and love the recipients reactions even more.
Welcome little baby!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely, special relationship you have wit this young friend of yours. A stunning card Moz.Love the photograph. Hope you're a lot warmer that we are in CT. hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz