Sunday, October 3, 2010

Folded Card

Another 'blog-hop' creation. Blog hopping certainly inspires me to try out new ideas. This one took my fancy. The card is folded so that only half of the top is covered. You then stamp your sentiment onto card stock and mount that onto the half-top. This idea allows you to use spectacular dp to it's best advantage. One can write your message on the inside of the 'half-top'. I used this beautiful dp I got from Paola and a Verve stamp that arrived last week. I love these stamps, as one does not need to add anything else - the message says it all! I adhered ribbon under the dp and tied it all together with a lovely bow.
                                                                    I will be using this card design again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Moz, what a great card - I love the mixture co-ordinating background papers!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz