Monday, November 22, 2010

Moz Bearz

Just to let you know that I have created a tab that will link to my bears.
I will be showcasing my bears on this page and will at a later date, add another page with the title Moz Bearz For Adoption!
I'm very excited about this, as I have longed to place my bears up for adoption, but have had rather bad experiences placing them in shops on consignment. This way, they get to stay with me, until we have agreed on a suitable new home for each of my babies!
Will keep you posted.......
Hugz

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moz, I think this is a wonderful way of displaying your talent for making Bears. I can't wait to see them on display. Good luck, I am sure you will have no problem getting loving homes for them... hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz