Friday, January 28, 2011

Love is in the air..............


This adorable image was a freebie from Inklined
and the minute I saw it, I knew I had to make this card for my niece Keryn. She loves all things "Moo" - even her slippers are 'mooish'. I followed - very loosely - a layout I saw on my blog hopping, so sorry, I cannot credit the designer - hopping to fast. I used my Faber Castell-Polychromos pencils to colour the image, cut it out with my Nesties Lacey squares and mounted onto some lovely checked paper from the stash. I played around with my MS punch with hearts and placed on the top and bottom and then had to add ribbon and bling!





Of course, there was no way I could make a card for one niece and not for her sister!
So I thought about Tracy and decided that CAS would be the way to go!
I cut and embossed the heart with my Cuttlebug Textile Hearts and sanded over the embossing. Applied some lovely heart paper to the bottom half of the card and punched hearts either side of a red strip of card with my MS heart punch - love this punch!!
I had this very simple stamp witched suited the layout perfectly. Voila, two very happy boyfriends who have been saved the torment of choosing Valentines day cards - just for them to insert the sentiments - now that an Aunt cannot do!
Enjoy my darling girls!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz