Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The month of LOVE!

Wow, February already!
My friend Clare from eClare has a Valentine's promotion on at present. In my hand made boxes are 20 delish hand made Belgium chocolates with the most decadent fillings - enough to get the love morphs titilated!
Here are the flavours - French Coffee, Durban Delight, Pecan Caramel, Baileys, Summer Sparkle and Nut House.
She will make up your order as per your own selection. Take a look at her website to find the filling flavours available.

The customer requested certain messages, which I placed onto these lovely Cuttlebugs hearts. I highlighted the embossing with a swish of Stickles and used my fav MS punch with hearts on one box and the other box has red velvet ribbon on it and both a little bling!
Can't wait to hear the customers reaction to both the choc's and boxes.

2 comments:

  1. The boxes are beautiful, Moz. The hearts and flourishes are just stunning. What a fab idea to personalized each of the boxes.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz