Thursday, February 17, 2011

Simply Adorable

Don't you just love these images?
I bought the digi's from Funky Kits and have such fun colouring them. I found it was cheaper to buy the full image and then I could crop them to suit myself.

This is Grace. So pensive!

I used my FC Polychromos pencils to colour her as I do not have a full range of Copic's - working on it... lol. I cut her out using the Lacy Circles from Spellbinders Nestabilities and mounted it onto a round in turquoise. I had slipped a length of seam binding that I had dyed with copics to match the colour scheme used. A very dear blogging friend was so kind to send me some of the seam binding to play with. Amelia will be selling this seam binding shortly. Do take a look at her blog - you will be bowled over with her fantastic work. I mounted it all onto a sheet of paper from a pack by W&M - lovely selection in this pack. I cut a strip of the same turquoise card stock and used the EK punch to get the lovely loops that match the Lacy circle. Onto this I stamped the sentiment from Papertrey and popped in a few blings for fun!
I can't wait to play with the rest of these Simply Adorable images.....

1 comment:

  1. Your card is stunning, Moz. I love the image, the colours you used, your layout and the seam binding added a wonderful soft look to the card. I love to see your creations. You are so talented and a wonderful inspiration.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz