Saturday, March 19, 2011

Inspired by Tilly



I was the lucky recipient of a gorgeous card from Tilly in New Zealand, using this bird stamp from Memory Box. Tilly does the most amazing background techniques. Although I was not able to mimic her background, I found that using the Hero Arts Designer Woodgrain stamp with Sepia ink pad, created this lovely soft background that I could build on. I used another Hero Arts cling stamp, I think it is Branches, (all Hero Arts from Niki) that I stamped in Hunter Green to the left on the card. The bird stamp was inked up with Memories Soft Wheat on the top and then Hunter Green on the bottom and stamped onto white card. This was mounted onto a dark green board and placed to the top right of the card. The sentiment is from Papertrey, stamped in Hunter Green. All mounted onto a dark green background and onto the white card. Love the clean lines ~ Thanks for the inspiration Tilly!

1 comment:

  1. I love this look but .... have never tried it I really need to stretch a bit.
    Lovely card Moz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz