Monday, March 21, 2011

La Blanche

I fell in love with this image when I saw it on Sharon Johnson's blog. She linked to Deb and I cased this card from hers. I stamped using Memento black ink and coloured with Copic's. Using the Labels Eight nestie, cut it out and mounted onto dark green. Another one of Paola's lovely selection of papers attached to a white card base, a few flourishes from Mairanne dies, a button and flower and a sentiment from Verve completes it all!

And below........










As always, have to make two cards!
This image was cut out using the Labels Ten nestie and the Fancy Tags, which I cut in half and added to each side of the label. A pearl coloured with Copics as placed onto the label flourish.
Mounted onto a soft green ( not grey as it appears in this photo) that had been swiped with Distress ink Walnut Stain and the same Verve sentiment, but mounted onto a label that had been trimmed to an oval, completed this card.
So much better in real life.
Photos and lighting is another issue in my life! Perhaps I will address the problem some time this year (?).....




3 comments:

  1. absolutely stunning! love the top card especially!! gorgeous work. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The two cards are stunning, Moz. Can't choose between them but I love the way you layer the labels ten nestie and the fancy tags. Fantastic job!
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Moz
    Love your bird cage cards. Is this an digital image? How does one get hold of it. I have joined the Birdcage ATC swap on the RSA group, and I think it would be perfect.
    Also love your shapes.
    Love
    Yvonne (Hellyar)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz