Friday, March 25, 2011

Vintage Postcard Card

I really enjoyed making this card!
If you have been following my creative endeavors via my blog, you will know how I so wanted to get into the 'Vintage' mode. I found this postcard via an Etsy shop - it was a digital download.
Here is the list of products used:
  • Distress Inks - Tea Dye, Tattered Rose, Walnut Stain
  • Spellbindes dies - Lacey Circles, Circle Nestability and Fancy Tags
  • Marianne Dies - Butterfly LR0115 Flourish from LR0112
  • Distress Stickles - Rock Candy
  • DP - from Stash
  • Seam binding - Eggshell, stained with above Inks
  • Lace from stash also stained with above Inks
  • Charm, Pearl pin, pearls & shaggy trim from stash.
  • Tag stamp, unknown

~~I absolutely love this card~~

2 comments:

  1. I also love this card, Moz. Absolutely stunning! The postcard, seam binding and colours are so beautiful and you did a fantastic layout. Love everything about the card.
    Have a wonderful week,
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous designing!!! specially butterfly looking amazing...
    Plastic Business Cards
    Custom gift cards

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz