Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Birthday Fairies

I found this amazing digital image at Mo's Digital Pencil, on my travels.
Don't you just love her?
She makes me smile and I think, why should fairies all be slim, young girls?


I coloured both these images with copics and cut them out using the Lacy Circle nesties.

The sentiment is a Hero Arts one from the set Inside & Out : Birthdays.






The rose at the top of the lilac card is on a peg, not part of the card. I have a strip of ribbon on a door and peg my cards on it for photographing. I also use this method to display my cards. Cupboard door are such wasted space and goodness know, crafters need every inch of space available!


I hope this brought a smile to your face!



Thanks for the visit.


1 comment:

  1. Oh Moz, I LOVE your fairies (especially the one in red) I am still laughing. I wouldn't want to get in her way though, in case she puts a wammy on me:)
    Love, Jen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz