Friday, May 6, 2011

Easel Calendar Cards

I recently made this easel calendar card as a thank you gift.

I used left overs from a swap as the base of this card - it was a special technique swap and I am looking forward to receiving the full set from the hostess. Brilliant idea for a swap.


It was mounted onto shimmer board and I trimmed it with a hand made paper flower and bits of ribbon and bling from the stash.

I die cut the banner for the sentiment out of nude vellum and used a PTI stamp on it.



























Underneath the calendar I used a cupcake holder that I snipped up to fit the base.

I just love these holders. The designs are so intricate and delicate that I just have to find places to use them.

It was well received by the recipient, so I am thrilled.

I just love to make useful goodies!


1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to be the pround owner of this beautiful calendar. What a beautiful project!
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz