Thursday, June 9, 2011

Al's Birthday Card

My 'baby' turns 28 today. Where have the years gone?
Lovely warm, happy memories of this special son, growing into an amazing young man. I still see the gorgeous curly red headed baby with shiny 'apple' cheeks and huge brown eyes, when I look at him.....
I kept the card simple and out came the Kraft board, again....
Found a lovely pieces of dp for the bottom, topped it with a strip of ribbon, three toning buttons threaded with matching cord and a Hero Arts sentiment stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa finished it off.
Simple but suitable for man's card.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely man's card. Need to get some more Kraft board, as it seems quite popular at the moment. Yes time does fly when one looks at how they have grown. My eldest almost shares a birthday, as he was 45 just 2 days ago. Lovely memories of the years gone by stays with us. Keep warm.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz