Thursday, July 21, 2011

Favor Boxes





How lucky can I get?? I get to play with all sorts of interesting crafty things, whilst helping a friend promote her products.
I was given this box to dress up. This will be part of a range in these colours, which will consist of a save the date card, wedding invitation, table seating card, name tags, menu card, wine list, table favor boxes and then thank you cards. I have done the first two of this set, but could not wait any longer to play with this box. I am so in love with making flowers, any kind, and could not resist this awesome bright dotty organza. I also used some of my lovely Marrianne dies to cut the flourishes on the box. Below is a top view of the flower.
Oh so nice to just play......
Thanks for the visit.

3 comments:

  1. Love the colour. Lucky you to be able to play with such gorqeous boxes and things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a super beautiful flower. The colour is lovely.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz