Saturday, December 17, 2011

More from the Christmas Workshop

Chocolate Wrappers

Paper bag with die cuts to finish it off.
Two other items that I taught at the Christmas Workshop recently. The wrappers for the chocolates was originally from Paola. She sent me a chocolate in one of her parcels and I cased it from that one. Thanks Paola! I keep a supply of these small chocolate bars on hand - hidden away from my DH of course! - and am always able to make up a little gift in a jiffy! In fact, I keep a pile of these wrappers all ready to score and fold in a file. 
The packet is super for popping in a few sweeties, or the likes for someone and ideal for children's parties as a take home gift. It also is great for using up scraps.
Both also very well received and I believe, already been well utilised by the ladies from the class!

1 comment:

  1. Oh My word these came out stunning and i am sure everyone had a great time making these, it is such a pleasure to share with you always
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz