Friday, June 22, 2012

Dressing Table Card

Whilst up in Johannesburg for my Dad's 80th birthday celebrations, I met up with some delightfully talented and charming ladies. One of the ladies, Ursula Uphoff, teaches card making and this is one of her designs. I used the Authentique Uncommon papers for this card.
I just love that you can change the card to suit the opposite sex, with different paper selections and can make it for most any age group.
Thank you Ursula, for your inspiration as well as the design. Not many will share with others, so I am more than grateful.



5 comments:

  1. Love your card Moz....great to share with you. Have a great weekend. hugs Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! - love the pieces of lace, pearls and little roses. Thanks for sharing, Moz.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, greeting from Belgium,it end spring but rain much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so beautiful card! I think it can be great present to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a nice and unique design and idea of greeting someone in such a beautiful way, the color of the card is amazing. Thanks for sharing with us. Wish you good luck.
    Regards,
    Nathan.
    funique

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz