Sunday, June 24, 2012

Magic Slider Card

I attended a class in Johannesburg, with the talented Jenni Willetts, and we make a magic slider card. It is such a clever card, and so suitable for children, as it changes like 'magic' when you pull the tag out!
Using the class sample as inspiration, I used a stamp from years ago, and found a bee to place on the card, just for fun. I also turned the tag opening to the side, to suit the stamp I used. I coloured the bottom stamped image with Prisma pencils and used some lovely paper I received as a freebie years ago, in a stamping magazine, on the front of the card. I always knew it would come in handy! Lol...... (trying to justify my hoarding fetish!)
Thanks for the lovely class and inspiration, Jenni!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Moz, Jenni is my sister-in-law. Whenever we visit them she has so many wonderful ideas, and I come home with stacks of templates etc. Your slider card looks beautiful! You clearly are a very talented lady. Keep warm. Much love to you.XXX

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz