Monday, September 17, 2012

Chocolate boxes

I had some fabulous hand made chocolates made to take down to Cape Town on my visit, to give to family and friends. These are the boxes I prettied up to hold the chocolates.
The flowers on all the boxes were made using my Olba punch set. I just love this set, because of the small sizes. Nothing is ever too small for me, except the size of the chocolate....lol....
I ran the white box through the Cuttlebug to get that lovely embossing onto the lid and added my favorite tags from my PTI set. The brown boxes also had little roses on them, made by using little hearts punched from the Olba set. The 'doily' behind them is actually from a Spellbinder set, Layered Flowers. I attached a band of ribbon across the box and added punched hearts and pearls just to finish it off.

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Moz! Stylish and elegant from top to bottom.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats look a sweat and decent box. Its theme is also nice. I`ll must try it make a box by using your methods. More Info

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz