Tuesday, October 23, 2012

"Made It" Challenge

I have signed up for the monthly "Made It" Challenge hosted by Woolhogs.
If you look on my sidebar you will find the banner and click on it to take you to Woolhogs blog.














 I love the idea and will do my best to enter monthly, besides, who doesn't like to win?? There is always a little something up for grabs, so do consider taking part. I entered my hearts above.
I predict big things for this blog in the future - keep an eye on it, or better still, sign up for feeds or better than that, take part in the challenges! See you there.......

1 comment:

  1. These are soooo pretty and I love the little tags. Congratulation on getting a Cameo. I have one and am just getting to grips with it but I'm loving it so far.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz