Saturday, November 3, 2012

Christmas Tags

I have been playing with tags, Christmas one's, as I have a tag making class coming up in a couple of weeks.

I have not made many tags, but am beginning to think the 'bug' may well have bitten! They are quick and you can be as creative as you want, without having to think too much about composition and placement, colours and texture. I just let it flow, as your experienced 'eye' will guide you in all the above mentioned areas, if you let it.

I used several dies, embossing folders, punches and even a printed image, with a little ribbon and bling to pull it all together.

The class will be fairly 'unstructured' as I want the girls to play not copy and I am looking forward to seeing how their works of art turn out.

I may well take a photo of their tags and show you!


4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Moz and I love how each one is so different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tags Moz! Nothing like getting inky when you create!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Moz! What a FABULOUS group of Christmas tags! I love the texture and all the lovely details! What a FUN class this will be.

    It's good to meet you through Brenda! Isn't she a sweetheart!?
    Would you give her a BIG hug from me.

    Happy crafting!


    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful texture, dimension and design Moz. Love your tags.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz