Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Original Project

You will remember my rant about not being able to get anything together for the SCH Water, Water, Everywhere Challenge I am sure! So, here is the original project, which I abandoned as it was not coming together, or so I thought! I picked it up yesterday, added the flowers, sentiment and pearls and I present to you the Original Tag! 

The image was from a set I bought for this post. I used some fabulous Core-denation card stock which I distressed some, added gauze and settled the distressed image on top of it. I also die cut the Umbrella from a Marianne Die, distressed it as well, added 1mm pearls and hooked out some little flowers to decorate it as well as adding a cluster to the circular sentiment. I think the ribbons threw me when I was working on this last time. I had wanted to bring in the stripey look and added these ribbon loops, but from there on, it fell apart. I must say I am very chuffed with the tag card now and wonder what all the fuss was, but because I am such a procrastinator, it really is so me to get into a tizzy over something as silly as this!
I do hope you've enjoyed the giggle with me and would love to hear which of the two projects you prefer.

Thanks for taking the time to visit, even with me  being so slack with blog posts. Life has been hectic, and now with a new puppy, very busy! I will share photo's in another post, but for now, warm hugs till next time!

Moz 

4 comments:

  1. Well, I am glad that you procrastinated Moz as this turned out beautifully indeed! Love that shade of blue in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you just have to leave things and come back to them later don't you? And this just shows it was worth it. Really like the umbrella and the netting behind the image. Oh and good luck with the puppy - I know what that's like..... Margie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous looking vintage tag Moz, I too, love the shade of blue you used and the image is gorgeous! Hugs, Ira
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. So good to get feed back on my creative endeavours!
Hugz
Moz